Sunday, January 25, 2015

The ending

The reason the title is "The ending" is because this will be my last blog. A total of 10. It's not so much, but enough to get you through life. Today will just be going through my previous blogs and see what we learned. My first blog was about how to avoid a regret before it happens. We learned that if it's something you want like an object or a person you like, to think about the future. Think ahead, is it worth buying, is he/she worth getting with, will you get bored of the object/won't need it or will you be waisting your time with the person because you know that your going no where with them. My second blog is about a man named John who was divorced, used to always go to a coffee house, and there was a girl he liked that worked there, he didn't know if he should ask her out because he just got divorced but he took the chance and did. John and the girl got married and raised two kids. He took his chances and got positive results. My third blog is about To Regret. It's about the pros and cons about regretting something, like regretting to hurt, annoy or disappoint someone or regretting to do something to satisfy yourself. My fourth blog is about a boy named Lance. He'd always get bullied in school and everybody hated him. There was a girl he liked and he tried to ask her out be she denied. In the future Lance became rich and a ladies man, once he saw the girl that denied him and she regretted every move she's made. My fifth blog is about treasuring what you have. A guys ex would come down from Vancouver to visit him on Christmas for the last 4 years. She tried getting back with him but he never wanted to. He then realized that she was the only one he wanted and on his way to meet her he then learns that she died in a car crash. My sixth and seventh blog is about 10 regrets people wish they did when they had the chance. For example, traveling when they had the chance, learning other languages, getting good grades, taking risks/steps and being healthy. My eighth blog is about a guy who trying to reunite with an old friend but got mix with someone else. He started liking that person and regrets confronting her, his actions lead to them not being as close but still friends. My ninth blog is about taking risks in life. It explains how taking risks in life could bring you new skills and opportunities that you never thought you would get and taking risks could lead you somewhat you want or better. Now finally this blog is my tenth blog which is a summary of all my blogs. I hope you learned a lot of my blogs and are taking the next step. I wish you all luck with your problems and have a great life.













No comments:

Post a Comment